Panama may be a new country for you, but that doesn’t mean that it needs to be hard to learn about the locations to retire, invest, or purchase real estate.
These guides are here to help you focus on the areas that matter.
In the beginning, it’s hard to know the difference between Belen & Bocas. Use these guides to know that Bocas has a large expat community and you probably won’t see a non-indigenous face in Belen for months on end.
We use Market Stages to help understand how the areas work together. So you might want to start by reading Viva Tropical’s Market Stages article first.
Narrow Down the Locations Fast
Use these guides to quickly get up to speed and narrow down your Panama plans.
- Understanding Market Stages – If you miss this one, you’re likely to lose lots of cash.
- Panama Locations by Expat Density [Map] – Where to the expats live in Panama? Find out fast with our map.
- The Key to Understanding Panama Real Estate Prices: Market Stages [Map] – Now that you understand market stages, find out how they apply to Panama.
Panama’s Hottest Towns for Expats and Offshore Investment
- Top 5 Mountain Towns in Panama
- Top 5 Beach Areas in Panama
- The Expat Guide to Panama City – Coming Soon
- Top 5 up and coming places (cheap land)